Our 6000mg ultra-strength full-spectrum CBD oil tincture allows you to customize the experience to meet your needs. The strongest CBD oil in a 1oz/3ml tincture on the market is our Strongest 6000 mg CBD Oil. Each drop of 6000 mg of full spectrum hemp oil extract applied under the tongue provides great wellbeing support and potency. This innovative concentrated CBD-rich oil was created with unprecedented attention to the cannabinoids in the oil's natural structure in order to produce a delightful, flavored oil.
Anyone looking for full spectrum CBD oil and higher quantities of CBD will find our high potency CBD tinctures to be an excellent choice. All of Carmen's CBD tinctures are thoroughly extracted and made in-house to guarantee a high-quality product. We use hemp produced at Carmen's Farms and a method based on ethanol to extract a CBD-rich extract from the plant. The extract is then diluted with MCT oil to achieve the proper CBD concentration for the product. This CBD tincture makes use of whole plant extract with a full spectrum of terpenes and cannabinoids.
Our highly effective tinctures are Mint flavored, which gives the user a pleasant taste and additive-free to preserve purity and quality. They are created with organic ingredients, as nature intended. We offer a variety of tinctures that have terpenes and extracts added for natural mint flavor.
All of our CBD tinctures are fully Lab tested for potency, pesticides, and heavy metals. Our testing procedure guarantees that we provide a natural, secure, and reliable product.
It is advised to dose CBD drops gradually. A lot of Carmen’s tincture users begin by using one (1) dropper full (1 ml) of CBD. Under the tongue, they are placed. This quantity may be increased if required.
There are no prescriptions for doses that are commonly suitable. The customized dose is calculated on an individual level and is determined by factors including height and body weight.
- Manufactured in an FDA-registered facility
- USDA organic certified hemp
It contains coconut but no milk, eggs, peanuts, fish, shellfish, soy, or wheat.
Place pharmaceutical-grade and naturally occurring cannabidiol under your tongue for a delightful blend of natural taste whole-plant hemp extracts rich in terpenes, flavonoids, and +80 phytocannabinoids.
What does full spectrum CBD tincture do?
- It can help with anxiety treatment because it involves the 5-HT1A serotonin receptor, which is directly related to its appearance.
- It is beneficial in the treatment of insomnia. CBD may help you fall and stay asleep.
- CBD works by influencing the activity of the body's endocannabinoid receptors, which helps to alleviate chronic pain. The endocannabinoid system plays an important role in our bodies' homeostasis and is involved in a wide range of physiological processes.For example, it regulates pain perception and cardiorespiratory, gastric, and hepatocyte functional areas, modulates neurotransmission, and is also engaged in learning and brain regulation.
- As a form of dependency and addiction treatment. Based on some experimental studies, CBD may help reduce cravings for tobacco and heroin under certain conditions. Animal studies indicate that it may also aid in the reduction of cravings for alcohol, marijuana, opioids, and some psychoactive drugs.
Is 6000mg CBD strong?
6000 mg is one of the highest CBD concentrations available. Carmen's offers 6000 mg of extra strength full spectrum CBD tincture, which is typically used for high medication issues.
What medications should not be taken with CBD?
Because CBD makes people sleepy on its own, it also intensifies the effects of other drugs that make people sleepy, such as alcohol, cocoa, serotonin, allergens (like Tylenol), benzo (Lorazepam, Anxiolytics, Zen), antipsychotic drugs, antidepressant, and painkillers. Anyone must avoid using CBD with such drugs.
When should you not take CBD?
Do not use it when breastfeeding or while pregnant. Please consult your doctor before using if you use prescription medications or have a health problem. Keep away from children' reach.
Does CBD tincture make you high ?
The strain utilized to produce the extract determines how intoxicating a tincture will be. If a strain with a high THC content is used, the effects will be quite evident. On the other hand, if a CBD-rich strain is utilized, one with nearly minimal THC, there might not be much THC present. Again, the choice of strain is essential because most commercial strains contain some THC and CBD.
How do you take a dose?
Hold the dropper in your mouth after filling it with the appropriate amount. It is advised to wait for about a minute before swallowing. As an alternative, you might combine with your preferred beverage. Full spectrum tincture oils from Carmen’s are not intended for vaping.