Our 1500mg CBD oil is a moderately strong product that may provide effective relief for many people. We only use top-notch ingredients, including high-quality hemp grown organically on our farms.
We understand that everyone's health journey is unique, which is why we've developed a CBD oil that's designed to suit your needs. Our 1500mg full spectrum CBD oil is a great option if you want to try CBD but prefer a less potent product.
We believe that nature has powerful healing properties, which is why we use a cutting-edge extraction process to preserve the beneficial terpenes and cannabinoids found in the hemp plant. Plus, our oil has a pleasant natural flavor.
At Carmen's, we take quality seriously. That's why we extensively lab test all our oils to ensure that they're safe, potent, and free from harmful contaminants.
So why settle for subpar products when it comes to your health and wellness? Try Carmen's 1500mg full-spectrum CBD oil and experience the potential benefits of CBD for yourself. And save more when you purchase our 1500mg full-spectrum CBD oil, in a 3-pack bundle!
- Manufactured in an FDA-registered facility
- USDA organic certified hemp
- CBD extracted via Cryogenic Ethanol Extraction and Supercritical CO2
How to use our 1500mg Full Spectrum CBD Oil
Starting a new supplement can be intimidating, especially when it comes to dosing. At Carmen's, we recommend starting with one dropper full (1 ml) of our CBD oils, under your tongue. This will give your body a chance to adjust and allow you to gradually increase your dosage as needed.
Our 1500mg Full Spectrum CBD Oil does not contain milk, eggs, peanuts, fish, shellfish, soy, or wheat. But this product does contain coconut.
To maintain the freshness of CBD oils, it is best to store them in a dark, dry place. Do not refrigerate and keep away from excessive heat, light, and moisture.
Is 1500mg CBD strong?
CBD products come in different strengths, and at Carmen's, we offer a 1500mg full-spectrum CBD oil – a moderately strong product that may provide effective relief for many people. This is a great option if you're looking for a CBD product that's less potent and more suitable for milder symptoms.
It's important to note that everyone's response to CBD can vary, and the optimal dosage may depend on various factors such as body weight, tolerance, and the severity of symptoms. As with any CBD product, it's recommended to start with a lower dose and gradually increase it until the desired effects are achieved. Additionally, it's always a good idea to consult with a healthcare professional before using CBD, particularly if you have any underlying health conditions or are taking other medications.
What medications should not be taken with CBD?
This is not medical advice, but it is commonly known that there are some medications that should not be taken with CBD, as CBD can affect how the body metabolizes certain drugs. CBD can interact with enzymes in the liver that are responsible for breaking down many prescription medications. This interaction can cause some medications to become more potent or less effective, which can be harmful.
It's important to talk to a healthcare professional before using CBD, especially if you're taking other medications. They can help you determine whether CBD is safe for you to use and can advise you on the appropriate dosage and timing of medication use.
Talk to a healthcare professional before using CBD if you use any of the following medications:
- Blood Thinners: CBD can increase the effects of blood thinners, such as warfarin, which can increase the risk of bleeding.
- Antipsychotics: CBD can increase the potency of antipsychotic medications, which can cause unwanted side effects.
- Antidepressants: CBD can interfere with the metabolism of antidepressant medications, which can increase the levels of the medication in the bloodstream and cause side effects.
- Benzodiazepines: CBD can increase the sedative effects of benzodiazepines, which can cause excessive drowsiness and impaired coordination.
- Immunosuppressants: CBD can interact with drugs that suppress the immune system, which can increase the risk of infection or other complications.
When should you not take CBD?
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, it's important to avoid using CBD products. Additionally, if you are taking prescription medications or have any underlying health conditions, it's recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before using CBD. This can help ensure that CBD is safe for you to use and can help you determine the appropriate dosage and timing of medication use. To prevent accidental ingestion, it's important to keep CBD products out of the reach of children.
Does CBD oil make you high?
CBD oil alone should not make you feel "high" because it typically does not contain significant amounts of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), which is the psychoactive compound in marijuana that produces the "high" feeling.
However, it's important to note that some full spectrum CBD oils may contain trace amounts of THC (less than 0.3%) along with other cannabinoids and terpenes found in the CBD.
How do you take a dose of CBD oil?
Here are some common ways to take CBD oil:
- Sublingual: Place the desired amount of CBD oil under your tongue and hold it there for 30-60 seconds before swallowing. This method allows for the CBD to be absorbed quickly into the bloodstream through the sublingual gland under your tongue. Wait a few minutes before drinking water.
- Mixing with food or drinks: You can mix CBD oil into your food or drinks. This method can mask the taste of the CBD oil and make it easier to consume.