Let’s break some stigmas shall we? CBD is the solution to find a natural relief to a myriad of conditions in the aging population.
Adding CBD to the daily treatment routine of the elderly is the smartest decision anyone can make. Cannabidiol has zero psychoactive properties, innumerable therapeutic benefits and at Carmen’s we provide several delivery methods to make it more comfortable.
FIRST, IS IT SAFE? ABSOLUTELY!
CBD is 100% natural, and since a health decay is an inexorable byproduct of aging, the solution is to resort to products with anti-ageing properties instead of traditional pharmaceutical drugs with heavy side-effects.
BUT, WILL IT GET MY GRANDPARENTS HIGH?
Off course not! CBD is completely non-psychoactive, non-addictive and because it has close to zero side-effects, is the safest option.
CBD BENEFITS FOR SENIORS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Pain relief: As a powerful pain-reliever, anti-inflammatory and anxiolytic, CBD is the ideal treatment for conditions such as arthritis, heart diseases, Alzheimer’s, type II diabetes, flare up symptoms and so on. It works just like nature’s very own pain killer.
- Bone health: aging means osteoporosis and fractures, CBD acts like a speed bump in order to slow down the breaks and improve age-related bone illnesses.
- Neurodegenerative diseases: CBD shields the neurons from damage illnesses like Dementia and Parkinson’s can cause. This powerful neuro-protectant may help nourish the brain and boost the production of healthy cells while helping eliminate toxins.
- Heart health: CBD’s anti-inflammatory properties can reduce inflamed blood vessels thus reducing potential risk and blood pressure.
- Sleep disorders: as a proven anxiolytic, CBD can calm the mind and may also relax the muscles, aiding the sleep cycle.
- Immune regulation: as a part of aging, the immune response system becomes suppressed. CBD protects the system by fighting bacteria and viruses while increasing cell and organ life.
- Gastrointestinal health: as an appetite stimulant, CBD fight the weight loss related to aging as well as the secondary effects that come with loss of appetite such as tissue weakness and mental issues. CBD also targets inflammatory bowel diseases, colitis, Crohn’s disease and so on.
Once CBD is included in the daily routine, there is no turning back. Taking cannabidiol may improve the quality of life of seniors while reducing side effects and the amount of prescription medication they would be taking in order to tackle their deteriorating health.
Honestly, CBD is all positives and zero negatives. Every senior’s dream come true.